Thursday, November 3, 2011

Important documents... hold tight, life will require it!!!

... the channels you have to go through to get immunization records, this has been a fun morning calling the Department of health in PA, they were all on lunch break like forever... they cannot release any records dated before 1996... they told me to call any schools or Lancaster General Hospital... Lancaster General Hospital can release my records from my childhood Dr. (who has been dead for years) office, the request form is being sent NOW via my email, I have to scan and send back to get the immunization records released, all this to go into Sharp hospital the week after... la-la-la! LIFE! Moral here, keep your documents tight!

1 comment:

  1. ... and this relates to what I will be doing in the hospital, massaging the patients! Good to cleared!!!

    ReplyDelete